The Robie Original was where it all began: the first ever changing robe, created by us back in 2007. Its simple, classic design and top-quality Turkish cotton construction has proved hard to beat and it’s still the most popular changing robe on the market. With a generous cut and soft terry towelling inner, a Robie Original will keep you cosy and covered up as you get changed, whatever the conditions out there. It’s a must-have piece of kit for any swimmer, surfer, beach lover, or water sports fanatic.
- Hood with room to dry your hair
- Short sleeves
- Generous cut for easy changing
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton construction with outer velour and inner soft terry towelling
- Care instructions: Wash your Robie Original-Series alone for the first time; A gentle or delicate machine wash at MAX 40 degrees.
- Iron on LOW heat
- After the spin cycle, hang to dry at room or outdoor air temperature.
- Tumble dry on low heat
The natural world is our lifeblood, our passion and our business. We’re committed to doing everything that we can to protect it. Your Robie is produced with care and a conscience, using responsibly sourced materials. Our towelling products are made from the finest cotton and we use recycled materials wherever possible.
And unlike so many things in our throwaway world, the top-quality fabrication makes every Robie highly durable: they’re made to last a lifetime of pre-swim catch ups, post-surf campfires and outdoor adventures.
With a Robie, you can make the most of every precious moment you get out there - with a clear conscience.