Pukas 5´0" INN/CA Surf Foil + F-One Phantom 1480 Plane Compleet
Pukas Surf Foil
- This Pukas INN/CA hydrofoil surfboard is designed to easily catch waves.
- This compact shape has high volume, low rocker and a flat deck that is comfortable to paddle and easy to control once you are up and riding.
- The beveled rails on the bottom are made to carve without catching rail and make for a smooth transition to the foil.
- In all conditions, this all-round surfboard is made for light weight hydrofoil beginners to experienced surfers.
- Fabricada en tecnología Innegra Carbon INNCA.
- 5’0» x 20 9/16 x 2 7/8 – 45,71 Liter
The F-one Phantom 1480 Plane includes:
- F-one Phantom 1480 Carbon frontwing
- F-one Carbon Fuselage Short
- F-one Carbon C275 Stabilizer
F-One Phantom Plane hydrofoil wings zijn ontworpen om snel en wendbaar door de golven te gaan. Carving & pumping zitten in het DNA van de Phantom gebakken.
Deze Phantom Plane hydrofoil set wordt geleverd met:
- Full carbon frontwing
- Full carbon fuselage
- Full carbon stabilizer
F-One Phantom hydrofoil line is designed to glide effortlessly when pumping or connecting waves and then prove very agile and precise when surfing.
Using a refined design to achieve higher finesse, the Phantom foils glide faster and for longer. Connecting waves whether during surfing or downwinding thereby becomes much easier and more fun. Yet, connecting waves isn’t much fun if you can’t turn and this is why carving is also part of the DNA of the Phantom foils. By working on the lift distribution, arch shape and other details we achieved a high-aspect, performance foil that can carve smooth curves on the waves and swells.
Built using the Monobloc construction with pre-preg carbon, the foils are both very light and really strong. This set-up offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control. The Titan connection allows to plug both an aluminium or carbon mast and the fuselage is split in two parts to facilitate transportation.
The F-ONE aluminium mast can be used for all disciplines, kite, surf, stand up paddle, wing foil and windsurf. The profile is extruded with precision from 6063 aluminium block.
The shape of its section benefits from our years of experience in kitefoiling to provide the best gliding feel while keeping the strength up and the weight down. It comes with two stainless steel helicoil inserts at the bottom and at the top to fasten the connecting parts and is therefore fully modular.
The aluminium mast can be used on every foil of the range and it is very easy to jump from one length to another (45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 cm).
A number of parts are available for board connection (Plate, KF, Deep KF, Tuttle).
- 45 > 95 KITE FOIL
- 55 > 75 SURF / SUP FOIL
- 65 > 75 WING FOIL
- 75 > 85 WIND FOIL